Monday, June 16, 2008

Waiting

I woke up this morning sick with worry about my beta doubling. I POAS again and was able to exhale a little. Today the line was noticeably darker. Today I could see the line at arms length without holding the test at a funny angle under a light. Today we have a real line :) I know that HPTs don't tell you how pregnant you are, but I'm taking this as a good sign. We might have a shot at a doubling beta.

Luckily I made it through the day without a headache (yay). I could feel my racing heart again this morning. It feels like it could jump out of my chest. At the risk of sharing too much, my boobs are so sore! I think that's likely just a side effect of the progesterone.

We're waiting anxiously for beta #2. I'm thanking God right now for every single second that I'm able to say, "I'm pregnant." I feel like I don't deserve this.

1 comment:

andrea said...

I'm praying for you -- and thinking of you constantly. Hang in there!