Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guy's Choice

I forgot to mention one major detail in our "magic number" discussion. I told J that I want the number of embryos that we transfer to be fully and completely his choice. I know that he thought I was joking at first. I've had such strong opinions through our entire TTC journey.

Now I'm honestly and wholeheartedly handing it over to him. It actually makes perfect sense. I have never seen him make a bad decision (except for sock matching). It's also unfortunate that the IVF process has to revolve so much around me. I want him to feel like he has more influence. So, there it is. If there is any decision to be made at all during our transfer it will be his choice. He's taking his job very seriously :)

1 comment:

LanY said...

I hope your transfer went well today (I think its today but if I am off by a day I apologize)!!

I am hoping that you were able to transfer exactly the perfect number of embies and that they burrow in for the long haul!