Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So So So Happy!!! 5 Day Transfer!

We got the most exciting news this morning! I was cleaning the house and getting dressed in preparation for going into Dr. D's office for our transfer. J answered the phone and was told that we didn't need to come in because we are going to make it to a 5 day transfer!

All 11 of our embryos are still thriving:) They are all 8-10 cells in size right now, which is perfect for day 3. One is a grade B and the other 10 are all grade A. I was jumping up and down and giddy with excitement when J gave me the news.

This is so important to me because it clearly separates this cycle from our last IVF. It gives me hope again and a reason to believe that this one might actually work. Last time we had great embryos but not enough of them to try for day 5. I have been praying for something to set this cycle apart and here it is. We're just so thrilled.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What WONDERFUL news! Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you have wonderful embies that decide to stick around for nine long, wonderful months!