Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Getting Nervous

This is a pointless and futile thing to worry about but I can't push it out of my mind. Dr. D has agreed that we should transfer all four of our frozen blasts. That's some heat but we totally agree that it's necessary. Three fresh blasts last time didn't get us anywhere. If we have less than 4 blasts to transfer I know I will be totally crushed and write off the whole cycle.

I know that my expectations are totally unrealistic. Statistically we will be so lucky if we have 2 embryos survive the thaw. I just can't make myself accept that and think that way. We've lost so many embryos already that it breaks my heart. I've personally killed 6 in utero. I just want all 4 to get a fighting chance.

I'm praying my brains out for our four little guys. I'll also be praying for God to move my heart to happiness and contentment with any outcome. I hear negativity can be bad for implantation :)

No comments: