Thursday, August 7, 2008

Counting Down

Exactly 24 hours from now our little embryos will be transferred. Even earlier than that they will have to pass the test of the thaw! I don't know why but I am so excited that our transfer will be on 8-08-08. That seems really lucky for some reason. I think it will be a great day for great things to happen. J thinks we will transfer all 4 embryos and they will all implant and split. Then we will conceive 8 babies on 8-08-08. hahaha!

I had so many things that I wanted to do today before I'm on bed rest. Unfortunately my body had something else in mind. I was hit with a migraine last night. I took pain meds and went to sleep but it was still going strong this morning. Since I can't take Imi.trex Dr. D is having me try Oxy.codone. It takes the edge off the pain and turns me into a total zombie.

1 comment:

theworms said...

Wanted to wish you tons of sticky baby dust. GL