Sunday, August 17, 2008

9dp5dt

It's getting worse. The line is F-ing getting lighter. Lighter!! I can't even process that I'm going through another chemical pregnancy. That has to be what this is. Even J, the perpetual optimist, agrees that this has to be another chem preg. Now I'm actually praying that there will be enough HCG left in my system tomorrow morning for it to even show up in my blood work. What if it all goes away before I even have my beta?!?!?! What the hell? How has it come to this again?

Let's see. I'm going to predict that my beta tomorrow comes back at a whopping 20. Then I'll get to continue my shots and go back on Wednesday for a repeat that should top out at about a 4, but hey, 4's my lucky number so f me. My symptoms are gone, no nausea, no nothing. At least if I can't have a baby I still get to keep these disgusting @ss bruises on my butt cheeks.

No comments: