Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Losing it!

I knew I couldn't make it through this FET gracefully. I've been trying my hardest but today the weight of it all is catching up with me. I'm slipping away from hope and into negativity. I'm sure it's normal for this part of the process but I still hate it.

Today I can't stop thinking that NOTHING has ever worked for us. Nothing! Ever! Why on earth should I think that this could be our time? It seems like any hope is just an obvious set up for failure. Of course, failure is the scariest part. If this FET fails, then I will go directly into another fresh IVF without a break. Right now I just don't think I have it in me. J said that we could take a break if I needed it but I reminded him that a break would just allow more endo to grow back and hurt our chances even more. After another fresh cycle I don't even know what options we would have left.

This isn't meant to be a pity party. I know it's not over yet. I'm just so so scared. Lord please give me strength.

2 comments:

Ariella said...

I don't know what to say except I will pray for you to have strength to get through this and God will help.

theworms said...

I'm Praying this works. It's so hard when you constantly have disappointments to stay positive, that's what we're here for. Bring on the BFP! GL