Monday, August 18, 2008

It got darker!!

Wow, I don't know if this is a joke or maybe my pee sticks are starting to feel sorry for me. I'm totally shocked that this morning's test is noticeably darker than the last three. We actually have a real line! I don't have to hold it up to the light or do any tricks to see it.

I was burned last time by a pee stick getting darker while my beta was actually dropping. I know that the darkness of the line doesn't really indicate what's going on in there. The only thing this new line is telling me is that there might still be a chance. I think it's fair to retain just a little bit of hope at this point. That's all I have room for. J keeps saying that all we wanted was a chance and now we might have that. Please let this be a good sign!

I went in this morning for my beta. We keep trying to figure out we expect the results to be, not that it matters what we expect. I just don't know after today's test. I'm expecting it to be positive and I'm just praying that it will be higher than the 32 that we had last time, preferably over a 50. I want it to be high enough to keep us hopeful going into a second beta. I would give everything I have for a doubling beta.........

No comments: