Sunday, August 10, 2008

That's better.

After 3 days I've finally conquered my migraine. Yay!! There's a good chance that it will come back but I'm so glad to get a break from it today. This is also my last day of steroids. I'm excited about that because after tonight I should be able to sleep a little better.

I'm starving today but nothing tastes good and I'm a little naseous. I'm sure it's just the hormones. It's too early to have any real symptoms. Can't wait to start testing. Time is just creeping by so slowly .........

2 comments:

Ariella said...

I don't know about the too soon to have symptoms. I felt nausous and nothing sounded good food wise at 7dpo so who knows how early you can get symptoms. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Marley said...

Thanks Ariella! I hope you're right :)