Saturday, August 16, 2008

8dp5dt

I wish I could say that the line got darker today but it didn't. It's still super faint. I didn't want to test this morning because I just knew that would be the case. Ugh. I feel like I'm headed straight for another chemical pregnancy. Why can't it just get darker??? Please just let it get darker!!!!

I need to count my blessings. I know that I'm in a far better position than I was two days ago. Any line is a total miracle at this point. I don't want to get greedy I just want to feel like I have an advantage for once. I can't do anything but sit and wait. I'm saying constant prayers for a darker line and a high beta.

I'm so desperate for something good to happen. Today was a horrible day for Daddy. He's in the hospital and I'm just crushed b/c I can't get there to see him. I'm so sick of wasting all of my time and energy on IF. Please let this be the end!

No comments: