Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beta #1 = 186!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best anniversary present I could have ever imagined! I'm on cloud nine! Dr. D called me himself and he sounded so pleased with the results and happy to finally be delivering good news. My progesterone is 196. That is actually giving me more comfort than the beta.

There is no way I can wrap my brain around this yet. It's far too fresh and delicate. I'm so terrified of my second beta tomorrow. I was fairly calm going into the first beta because I was pretty sure that something would show up after the hpts. Now I have no way at all to guess if it's doubling as it should. I have never ever ever had a beta go up. This is the part where I start getting really scared. The wait tomorrow will be far harder than yesterday. I'm not complaining though. This is a much better position than I've ever been in before.

Wow, what a blessing!! J is so happy and scared too. I've been trying to keep our parents in the dark about our beta date. I told my mom that I couldn't tell her the date because it would stress me out. J's parents started asking him today if I've POAS. That's very unlike them so they must be really worried for us. He told them that we would know tomorrow. I was hoping to hold everyone off until our 3rd beta but that's okay. I'm glad they're all excited.

No comments: