Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!

That was weird how I just disappeard for 18 months. Let me explain and update. Unfortunatley we lost one of our twins at 9 weeks. We had already seen two heartbeats and become attached to the idea of twins so it hurt. It hurt a lot. That's when I stopped updating this blog. Somehow I couldn't bring myself to write a post about loosing one of them. It may sound strange but it was just too sad at the time.

Then after we made it out of the first trimester I started a pregnancy/baby blog for my friends and family. I didn't want it to be linked to this one because we keep our IF fairly private. At that point I wanted a break from IF and time to experience the joy of pregnancy. So that lead to this blog collecting a lot of dust. Now, after all this time I decided to dust the cobwebs off continue our story. I don't know if anyone out there will find any of this remotely interesting or helpful but I enjoy having a record of my treatments and their outcomes.

No comments: